NarutoGaiden

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarutoGaiden

This is Naruo Rivals 2.0 the advanced version of Naruto Rivals.

Affiliate

~None at the Moment~

Latest topics

» Kiyomi Senshin vs. [Whoever Wants To Join]
A boreing day...or not. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 pm by Kiyomi Senshin

» Traveling to Amakagakure
A boreing day...or not. EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:48 pm by Sadara Uchiha

» Kyosuke Kagami finish
A boreing day...or not. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:39 pm by Asher Senju

» Katsu Uchiha (W.I.P)
A boreing day...or not. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:15 pm by Leo

» Kusanagi clan
A boreing day...or not. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:08 am by Asher Senju

» Kyo Kusanagi WIP
A boreing day...or not. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:05 am by Asher Senju

» Mizukage's Office
A boreing day...or not. EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:21 am by Cornelio Uchiha

» Zaku And (Whoever Wants To Join)
A boreing day...or not. EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:39 am by Zaku Hitashi

» A boreing day...or not.
A boreing day...or not. EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:05 pm by Iori

3 posters

A boreing day...or not.

Kei-Kun
    Kei-Kun
    Konoha Chunin
    Konoha Chunin

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

A boreing day...or not. Empty A boreing day...or not.

Post by Kei-Kun Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:19 pm

Keitaro was standing in the middle of a field his purple hair blowing in the wind his eyes open taking in the field around him a lake to his west as he looked at the training post infront of him he ran at it jumped into the air and landed a heel kick before fliping back and starting to punch it to the point where his knuckles bleed he thought "I gotta do better i gotta do more!" he said as his punches became more fierce before switching to kicks as he fell onto on knee and said "I well keep going." he said getting up and punched the pole to where it was lose and did another heel kick cutting it down the middle as he ran at a tree and started to punch and kick it as his punches became more and more strong starting to break the bark off the tree as he yelled and with a final punch knocked off a huge piece of bark off the tree as he fell onto his knee's looking at his splinter covred bloody hands when he wraped them up and looked around "A rather boreing day today." he thought.
    Iori
    Iori
    Team Taka Leader
    Team Taka Leader

Village : Behind you naked eating a pie

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

A boreing day...or not. Empty Re: A boreing day...or not.

Post by Iori Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:31 pm

The Sun high up in the sky with the lovely breeze blowing tightly across Konoha. Standing high up on the Head of the first hokage, Blane looked down on Konoha with a Evil look down into the village. "Look at these stupid idoits, Having fun with a war going on. What has this world come to?." Blane said with a gaze down into the village. Boom Boom Boom Blane heard coming from a forest behind the Hokage Mountain moving to the location Blane saw a kid hit a tree with some force. What is this kid doind ? Blane thought with a wierd look.

Blane disapeared into a pile of smoke and appearing behind the kid. "Hey kid, what the hell do you think you'r doing?, Hitting something that Can't hit back. Whats wrong with you, try hit something that can move like... ME?" Blane said with a evil look into the kids soul.
    Kei-Kun
    Kei-Kun
    Konoha Chunin
    Konoha Chunin

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Kei-Kun Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:14 am

"Listen man shut the hell up. And back he hell up. I am not in the mood for any bull sh*t right now." he said in a bored tone "And stop giveing me the evil eye it wont work on me." he said with a yawn. "Now who the hell are you?" keitaro asked.
    Sadara Uchiha
    Sadara Uchiha
    Anbu Black Ops
    Anbu Black Ops

Village : Uchiha Roof Top

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Sadara Uchiha Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:44 am

A huge wind swept accross the area of which Blane and Kei stood. A sinister laugh echoed in the air as it said "I know guys aren't going to start the party without me? Suddenly a dark figure casted its shadow over the two men below,high up above in a tree while crossing his arms over his chest. The male's figure seemed slender as he leaped down from the tree and landed upon the ground swiftly. His form now being seen as he appeared having his hair in a ponytail and the ponytail was braided down his back. His arms were tucked away in his long white sleeves as a evil smirked appeared upon his face, the figure now being noticed as Sadara Uchiha.
    Kei-Kun
    Kei-Kun
    Konoha Chunin
    Konoha Chunin

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Kei-Kun Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:41 am

Keitaro noticed his cousin had come into the area saying they wouldint start the part with out him. "Ahh hello Sadara-senpai what a...pleasent surprise." keitaro said in a calm tone. "What are you doing here sadara-senpai?" he asked.
    Sadara Uchiha
    Sadara Uchiha
    Anbu Black Ops
    Anbu Black Ops

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Sadara Uchiha Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:45 am

"Well i figured i'd come get some training in so i figured why not with you guys." He said with a calm tone, as his bangs swayed from left to right upon his face. he pulled his hands form his chest as he then placed his arms down by his side and his hands within his pockets now.
    Iori
    Iori
    Team Taka Leader
    Team Taka Leader

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Iori Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:06 pm

Blane looked at the young boy punching the tree laughing in his head with a hard and evil gaze at the young boy, as the young boy turned around to face Blane, Blane gazed even harder [color=blue]"Listen man shut the hell up. And back he hell up. I am not in the mood for any bull sh*t right now."[/blue] The young kid said in a bored tone. Not long after the young boy seemed to be getting ready for something. "And stop giveing me the evil eye it wont work on me, Now who the hell are you?" The young boy said to Blane.

As the harsh day went on Blane was about to say something when a harsh and violent wind appeared then a sinister laugh echoed in the air "I know guys aren't going to start the party without me?" A figure said appearing infront of Kei and Blane. Great, another stupid idoit that wants to be cool and strong and try to fight me Blane thought to himself looking at the two with a sinister Gaze.
    Sadara Uchiha
    Sadara Uchiha
    Anbu Black Ops
    Anbu Black Ops

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Sadara Uchiha Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:35 am

Hmmm... thought the male Sadara as he then looked towards the male Blane with ease as he said " Was there something you wanted to say?" A smirk appeared upon the male's face as he stood compltetly erected upon the ground. His silver hues looked continued to gaze upon the male Blane in the distance.
    Kei-Kun
    Kei-Kun
    Konoha Chunin
    Konoha Chunin

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Kei-Kun Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:42 am

Keitaro sighed and leaned against the tree. Putting on a werid accent he said "This is gonna break out into a fight soon isint it?" he said with the accent. "I'm not looking for a fight i need to save my energy for any attack on my village." he said in a cold tone. Keitaro may be slightly insane but he did love this village and would die for it.
    Iori
    Iori
    Team Taka Leader
    Team Taka Leader

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Iori Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:58 pm

As the heat started to build up between the three ninja, Blane watched the two ninja with a evil gaze looking insane Blane fell to one leg looking at the ground holding his head with both of his hands, Blane thought of his Father Riddick die as he made a sinister scream the ground started to rumble while the rocks started to smash. " Was there something you wanted to say?" said Sadara Uchiha, one of the three ninjas that were standing there while the other ninja that was there also said said a a speech. "This is gonna break out into a fight soon isint it?" Kei said. "I'm not looking for a fight i need to save my energy for any attack on my village." Kei said not long after as Blane Laughed with a insane tone. "I will kill you's both... Hahahaha" Blane said with a voice full of hate and evil.

Blane started a pair of handseals while vanishing into thin air leaving no trace of Chakra or life force, it was like Blane was gone from the area.
    Kei-Kun
    Kei-Kun
    Konoha Chunin
    Konoha Chunin

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Kei-Kun Sat May 01, 2010 10:23 am

Keitaro sighed and turned on his second tomoe sharingan. "Now lets see if this will draw him out." keitaro said under his breath. He breathed in deeply drawing chakra to his palms as lightning gatherd there. "Toruneedo Raitoningu!" he yelled making tornado lightning whips on his hand "Senpai run!" he yelled whiping his hand around destroying trees,rocks and the ground.

Spoiler:
    Sadara Uchiha
    Sadara Uchiha
    Anbu Black Ops
    Anbu Black Ops

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Sadara Uchiha Sat May 01, 2010 3:38 pm

He Seen the large whip like electrical tornado's appearing from Kei's hands as he then dashed backwards leaping back high into a tree. He then said with haste " crafty bugger, He's seems to have left not even the slightest of a chakra trace." He then activated his 2 tomoe Sharingan now as he began to Weave hand signs and say "Haisekisho (Ash Product Burning)" As he built up chakra within his chest he blew out a large Substance from within his mouth, as it appeared to be a Fire based jutsu. Ash burning technique this jutsu produced would be hazardous to any who breathed it in. At loud laugh filled the air as Sadara then said " Like to see him get past this!"

Haisekisho - Ash Product Burning
    Range: 1000 ft Radius
    Type: Jutsu + Fire

Katon Unlike other fire-based jutsu, this jutsu allows the user to breathe out a cloud of superheated ash capable of causing third-degree burns. Because it is ash and not flame, the ash remains in the air around the target, and therefore remains potent for a longer period. if this is enjested it can cause the breather's organs to be burned to mush.

Last edited by Sadara Uchiha on Sat May 01, 2010 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Iori
    Iori
    Team Taka Leader
    Team Taka Leader

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Iori Sat May 01, 2010 5:18 pm

Blane watched from a very far distance, Watching the two Ninja waste thier Chakra. "Now lets see if this will draw him out." Kei said as Blane smiled looking at kei create a Whip of Lightning and strike the Area around him as Kei screamed out a bunch of words "Toruneedo Raitoningu!" . Blane still kept his Chakra and Life force hidden not leaving a slightest of a chakra in the area.

Blane then looked at the other Ninja in the area watching his do his handseals and cast a jutsu to try and hit me, but they were wasting thier time and chakra, since blane was hidden up high instead of on the lower ground "Haisekisho (Ash Product Burning)" Sadara screamed out loud sending out a Poison in the air. " Like to see him get past this!" Sadara said.

"So, The Konoha Chunin element is Raiton and the Konoha Anbu's element is Kaiton, Also both ninja down their are cocky, meaning they will be decived by thier own eyes".Blane said so quiet not even the birds could hear it.
    Kei-Kun
    Kei-Kun
    Konoha Chunin
    Konoha Chunin

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Kei-Kun Sat May 01, 2010 8:42 pm

Keitaro looked over to his cousin and saw him doing a jutsu. "Haisekisho (Ash Product Burning)" sadara said. "HOLY DAMN!" keitaro yelled jumping out of the way " Like to see him get past this!" Sadara said. "YOU INSANE SON OF A-damn it dont have time to curse you out now." keitaro said, As he jumped into a tree and looked around "Where the hell did he go?" keitaro thought to him self.
    Sadara Uchiha
    Sadara Uchiha
    Anbu Black Ops
    Anbu Black Ops

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Sadara Uchiha Sun May 02, 2010 5:57 am

Within a flash he got a sense of movement within the air, he then formed chakra around his hands as he used the chakra to manipulate the Ash and send it flying upward. He then dashed from tree to tree higher and higher into the trees until he was unable to be seen as he said "Keitaro Don't Worry i got this!"
    Iori
    Iori
    Team Taka Leader
    Team Taka Leader

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Iori Sun May 02, 2010 3:52 pm

Iori watched the two shinobi down on the ground waste thier chakra for no silly reason looking closely Iori was disgusted, these two bafoons were called ninja, as Iori watched the chunin panick and scream like a idiot. Iori was watching the ninja closely finding out the smoke (ASH) started moving uppwards. so these idiots finally found me. Iori thought watching the anbu run up the tree at a very fast past. Iori appeared infront of the Anbu running up the tree and sent a massive 5 kick combo to the anbu's face but on the fifth kick Iori sent the kick going up towards the chin of Sadara hoping to make Sadara fly up of the tree and take massive impact when hitting the ground.
    Sadara Uchiha
    Sadara Uchiha
    Anbu Black Ops
    Anbu Black Ops

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Sadara Uchiha Mon May 03, 2010 8:33 am

The male Sadara continued running when he was confronted by the male Iori, and upon confrontation he was violently assaulted with a volley of 5 kicks towards his form. His Sharingan fully active he then foreseen the kicks and dodged then successfully now taking his right hand and gripping the male Iori by his left hand and flung him towards the incoming Smog (Ash) he had created. He flung the male with such force that the way Iori was hurled he coudln't easily recover, a loud yell swept past his lips as he said "Keitaro look alive he's coming your way!"
    Kei-Kun
    Kei-Kun
    Konoha Chunin
    Konoha Chunin

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Kei-Kun Mon May 03, 2010 9:46 am

Keitaro nodded and jumped up into the air [I hope this will work.] he thought. As he landed and looked into the eyes of the man who attacked keitaro and his cousin. [Demonic illusion: Shackling stakes.] he thought if hit the man would be frozen in place un able to move.

Spoiler:
    Iori
    Iori
    Team Taka Leader
    Team Taka Leader

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Iori Mon May 03, 2010 8:56 pm

OOC: Those two posts are void, i have not stated that Sadara has hit me yet so you cant say your attack was landed. Kei im deleting your post because i have stated yet im hit from sadaras attack.

New post order.

Iori
    Sadara
    Iori
    Kei
    Sadara Uchiha
    Sadara Uchiha
    Anbu Black Ops
    Anbu Black Ops

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Sadara Uchiha Tue May 04, 2010 9:02 am

Occ: my bad!

He seen the male Iori now as he then began to get ready to defend against the male Iori's attacks. He slowly waited for the male to come into range of his form before he began his attack.
    Iori
    Iori
    Team Taka Leader
    Team Taka Leader

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Iori Tue May 04, 2010 10:03 pm

OOC: I said Iori appeared infront of the Anbu. >.< edit your post and say you got hit by my combo.
    Sadara Uchiha
    Sadara Uchiha
    Anbu Black Ops
    Anbu Black Ops

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Sadara Uchiha Wed May 05, 2010 8:26 am

OCC: why would i want to get hit if i have my Sharingan activated and i can basically counter them if i wanted too so why do i need to get hit by your combo's Please elaborate!
    Kei-Kun
    Kei-Kun
    Konoha Chunin
    Konoha Chunin

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Kei-Kun Wed May 05, 2010 9:54 am

OOC:You can only see if you have a three tomoe sharingan two lets you copy jutsu.
    Iori
    Iori
    Team Taka Leader
    Team Taka Leader

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Iori Wed May 05, 2010 2:14 pm

OOC: Kei is correct, Tomoe 2 only lets you copy my jutsu if you see me do my handseals, Tomoe 3 lets you see and if im correct you only have tomoe 2. Also i think you should get hit by my combo because you posted 2 Times, saying the wrong stuff and if it was real you would of already been hit my the combo.
    Sadara Uchiha
    Sadara Uchiha
    Anbu Black Ops
    Anbu Black Ops

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Sadara Uchiha Wed May 05, 2010 7:02 pm

OCC: Fine

The male sadara now was then hit by the combo of the male Iori now without haste, him being only able to respond by gripping one of the male's legs and slinging Iori towards the smog below

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:33 pm