NarutoGaiden

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarutoGaiden

This is Naruo Rivals 2.0 the advanced version of Naruto Rivals.

Affiliate

~None at the Moment~

Latest topics

» Kiyomi Senshin vs. [Whoever Wants To Join]
A boreing day...or not. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 pm by Kiyomi Senshin

» Traveling to Amakagakure
A boreing day...or not. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:48 pm by Sadara Uchiha

» Kyosuke Kagami finish
A boreing day...or not. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:39 pm by Asher Senju

» Katsu Uchiha (W.I.P)
A boreing day...or not. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:15 pm by Leo

» Kusanagi clan
A boreing day...or not. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:08 am by Asher Senju

» Kyo Kusanagi WIP
A boreing day...or not. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:05 am by Asher Senju

» Mizukage's Office
A boreing day...or not. - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:21 am by Cornelio Uchiha

» Zaku And (Whoever Wants To Join)
A boreing day...or not. - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:39 am by Zaku Hitashi

» A boreing day...or not.
A boreing day...or not. - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:05 pm by Iori

3 posters

A boreing day...or not.

Iori
    Iori
    Team Taka Leader
    Team Taka Leader

Village : Behind you naked eating a pie

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

A boreing day...or not. - Page 2 Empty Re: A boreing day...or not.

Post by Iori Wed May 05, 2010 9:50 pm

OOC: For the last time, make sure your posts are longer then One paragraph, meaning 5 lines.

As Iori landed a massive combo on the anbu male sadara, Iori smiled as he tried to pull his leg back but as he was pulling his leg back the male anbu sadara placed his hand on Iori's leg throwing him down into the heating ash. As Iori was sent down into the ash he dissapeared into water, as the real Iori preformed handseals inside a nearby Tree making a Water Dragon with the water clone that was used, Iori watched as the Water Dragon shot towards Sadara and a massive and violent Force. Iori then jumpped out showing himself throwing 10 kunai behind the Water Dragon and doing more handseals.

OOC: If you think i didn't do handseals, re-read the topic.
    Sadara Uchiha
    Sadara Uchiha
    Anbu Black Ops
    Anbu Black Ops

Village : Uchiha Roof Top

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Sadara Uchiha Thu May 06, 2010 9:04 am

He seen the what looked like Iori revert to water as he then sent his form Leaping from the tree He quickly catching site of the water based dragon coming towards the tree once he had moved he formed 7 hand seals now as he then said "Rairyuu no Tatsumaki - Lightning Dragon Tornado!" He created a large tornado Electrical dragon and sent it towards the Male Iroi after piercing through the Kunai that the male Had sent. A Loud roar filled the area as the Dragon Swept through the air and closer to its target of Irori. A Sinister laugh now came from the male Sadara's mouth as he landed on the ground next to Keitaro saying "Your move kid" As he Continued to hold the hand sign controlling the Dragon.

Spoiler:
    Iori
    Iori
    Team Taka Leader
    Team Taka Leader

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Iori Thu May 06, 2010 3:18 pm

OOC: Sadara please make it more realistic, i dont think it would take you one post to charge up a jutsu like that, because you would need to send your chakra around your entire body. Then make a lightning Vortex, and make it into the shape of a dragon. Il let you get away with this one but make sure from now on your posts are realistic.

With his young tanish eyes, Iori watched the cold blue Water that was used from his water clone get turned into a massive Darkblue water dragon charge at the male anbu Sadara Uchiha. Iori made a smirk as he had finished his handseals looking at the young male Sadara send out a lightning vortex that took the shape of a Raiton Dragon "Rairyuu no Tatsumaki - Lightning Dragon Tornado!" Iori heared coming from the small mouth of sadara. So... this kid knows Rairyuu no Tatsumaki - Lightning Dragon Tornado, thats pretty good but not good enough. Iori thought to himself as a lightning dragon charged into him he smirked with a evil gaze "You think you'r the only one that can use that jutsu ?, Rairyuu no Tatsumaki - Lightning Dragon Tornado" Iori said as he created a Raiton Vortex sucking up Sadara's Raiton Dragon as Iori's Raiton Dragon became 10 x Bigger then the normal one. "You know it's not good to copy other Ninja's Ninjutsu, but when i Copy it, it's alright"Iori said sending the biggest Raiton Jutsu ever seen in the Ninja History.

OOC: I was able to suck you'r Raiton Dragon up because my Raiton Dragon was a Raiton Vortex when You'r Dragon was almost about to touch me and a Vortex sucks everything up and because You'r dragon was Raiton the same as the Vortex, the Dragon became 10x bigger.

Spoiler:
    Kei-Kun
    Kei-Kun
    Konoha Chunin
    Konoha Chunin

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Kei-Kun Fri May 07, 2010 9:11 am

Keitaro stood in a tree watching them fight. "Hn i'll let them tire each other out then i'll kill them." he thought "You think you'r the only one that can use that jutsu ?, Rairyuu no Tatsumaki - Lightning Dragon Tornado" Iori said as he created a Raiton Vortex sucking up Sadara's Raiton Dragon as Iori's Raiton Dragon became 10 x Bigger then the normal one. "Seems cousin is going to die." keitaro thought.
    Sadara Uchiha
    Sadara Uchiha
    Anbu Black Ops
    Anbu Black Ops

Village : Uchiha Roof Top

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Sadara Uchiha Fri May 07, 2010 9:30 am

Dude the post i got is so long it won't let me post it.

OCC: Horse Shit!!!!! Aww Come on!!! you're Fucking Kidding me you sucked up my jutsu using the same jutsu!!!!!!!!!!!

He seen the large dragon that Iori had now created as he was a bit amazed saying "No wonder he's leader of team Taka." He then leaped backwards some seeing the rather large dragon like figure coming towards him as he then smirked some saying under his breath "This guy is really resourcful didn't think he could get past my dragon so easily." He then slide to a stop on the ground as he then looked up towards the male Iori and said " Housenka no Jutsu - Mythical White Fire Phoenix Technique!" He built up Chakra within his chest after forming the 8 needed hand seals as he then paused for a second and focused his eyes upon the figure of the male Iori. The chakra was building continuously within his chest as he had puched the chakra past it peak within his form he opened his mouth and fired the large lump some of Fire from his mouth. the flames coursed through the air like a snake on the ground as the intensity of the flames heated the air around him. The flames headed directly for the male Iori was a constant flow of Flames from the male Sadara's mouth. He seen some what of an opening as he cut off the flames from his mouth so he wouldn't waste any more chakra, The flames now appeared around the male Iori now growing ever closer to him if this attack hit this would leave Iori severaly wounded with 5th degree burns.

[spoiler] Housenka no Jutsu - Mythical White Fire Phoenix Technique
    Viz Translation: Fire Style ~ Fireball Technique & also as White Angel Blaze of Glory
    Character Use: Sadara
    Range: Medium-Long
    Type: Attack

Katon Housenka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai.[/
    spoiler]
    Kei-Kun
    Kei-Kun
    Konoha Chunin
    Konoha Chunin

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Kei-Kun Fri May 07, 2010 10:06 am

"No wonder he's leader of team Taka." his cousin said talking to the ninja "This guy is really resourcful didn't think he could get past my dragon so easily." he cousin continued to speak. " Housenka no Jutsu - Mythical White Fire Phoenix Technique!" his cousin said making hand seals keitaro watched with his sharingan on. He jumped behind the missing ninja and said the same " Housenka no Jutsu - Mythical White Fire Phoenix Technique!"

Spoiler:
    Iori
    Iori
    Team Taka Leader
    Team Taka Leader

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Iori Sat May 08, 2010 3:05 pm

Iori watched as his massive Lightning (Raiton) dragon was sent down towards the two figures standing under him. One known as the Anbu Black Op male ninja Sadara of the Uchiha clan and the other known as a Konohagakure male Chunin. Iori smiled to himself with a killer look on his face. I wonder why these ninja are using low level Jutsu's like these ? Iori thought to himself as he smiled doing handseals he watched as several blazing hot Fire balls came rushing in to hit him. "Low level jutsu's like these wont hit me, you idoits" Iori said with a killer smile on his face doing handseals he simply moved to the left as 2 fire balls shoot past him then back to the right avoiding the next 2 then send out a massive Lightning ball the the opponent.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:35 pm