NarutoGaiden

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarutoGaiden

This is Naruo Rivals 2.0 the advanced version of Naruto Rivals.

Affiliate

~None at the Moment~

Latest topics

» Kiyomi Senshin vs. [Whoever Wants To Join]
Cornelio Uchiha EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 pm by Kiyomi Senshin

» Traveling to Amakagakure
Cornelio Uchiha EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:48 pm by Sadara Uchiha

» Kyosuke Kagami finish
Cornelio Uchiha EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:39 pm by Asher Senju

» Katsu Uchiha (W.I.P)
Cornelio Uchiha EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:15 pm by Leo

» Kusanagi clan
Cornelio Uchiha EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:08 am by Asher Senju

» Kyo Kusanagi WIP
Cornelio Uchiha EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:05 am by Asher Senju

» Mizukage's Office
Cornelio Uchiha EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:21 am by Cornelio Uchiha

» Zaku And (Whoever Wants To Join)
Cornelio Uchiha EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:39 am by Zaku Hitashi

» A boreing day...or not.
Cornelio Uchiha EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:05 pm by Iori

4 posters

Cornelio Uchiha

Cornelio Uchiha
    Kiri Jounin
    Kiri Jounin

Village : Kirigakure

Cornelio Uchiha Empty Cornelio Uchiha

Post by Cornelio Uchiha Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:37 pm

Name: Cornelio Uchiha

Appearance: Cornelio Uchiha Gintama-Gintokiwithsword2

Personality: He is quite laid back and lazy. Even though he is strong, he acts like a coward(sometimes) to avoid pointless fights.immature sort of personality. He is decidedly stubborn and strong-willed, frequently letting his pettiness and vindictiveness get the better of him. He is somewhat selfish and remarkably self-absorbed, generally acting more out of self-interest, but sometimes he could care for others.
    He is largely hostile towards figures of authority and feels little incentive to follow orders with which he disagrees, earning him the distinction of being a loose cannon of sorts, and is also rather quick-tempered, resorting more often to steel-fisted violence rather than calm negotiation to settle disputes. Highly intelligent

Village: Kirigakure

Skill Specialty: Main:Ninjutsu
    Sub:Genjutsu

Elemental Affinity: Doton, Suton

Special Characteristics:
    He mainly depends on speed and seeing ahead of the oppoenent to make sure to be careful at all times. His endurance also makes him a long lasting ninja. One really special characteristic is when he uses Suton, he requires less chakra than usual since he was taught when he was really young.

Nindo:None

Equipment:Always carries around a Katana. Has some Kunais, Shurikens, Paper bombs, ninja wire, and demon wing shurikens.

Jutsu:(All e-ranks)
    Doton
    Spoiler:

Suton
    Spoiler:

Genjutsu
    Spoiler:

Taijutsu
    Spoiler:

Ninjutsu
    Spoiler:

Clan: Uchiha

History:
    Academy Arc:Brother where are you going now? You've been gone for a week and once you arrive you leaving right away. Is just like you ever since our parents died during a rebellion. If you are going somewhere take me with you. His older brother stopped unpacking and looked up and back around to him. You know if I could, i would take you with me, but you know this is a dangerous mission, is ranked S rank. Listen once you get strong as me you can go on all sort of difficult missions like myself, but until then just behave. All depressed he awaited day after day for his brother's return, he didn't know when he was going to return, but he was sure he was going to come back alife in one piece.

After doing his morning routine and stared outside to see nothing but rain. A strange figured showed up at the front of his house. It was one of his Brother's leaders. After he let him in and he was told about the whole mission and what he brother did, Natsu started feeling akward. Once he left the house Natsu stayed in his room for hours. After a long day he came to a conclusion to begin his ninja training, first to attend the academy and graduate to a Genib. Like many of his age and who's parents were ninjas, Natsu attended Kirikage's Academy. He was going to do his best as soon as possible to get out of that horrible academy. There he wasn't so great a first failing class.

Watching his classmates pass, he didn't want to be left back to take another long time to become a Genin. Someone who put good attention to him was going to be his future teacher. Everytime school got out he didn't just go to the park and fool around like some of the others, just take the path to his house and study more than what he needed. He took more time learning the material and jutsus. Once the exams came he would passed without being nervous. That was the only time he didn't return right away to his house, just...... relax and enjoy the ceremony.

Genin Arc:After his proud moment at the Academy he was put into a
    squad. There he met his wise sensei. The other two members were Eligor
    and Deria. Their squad was the one who went on the most mission, completing every mission handed to them.The only time they had to do a mission without their sensei didn't seem that difficult at first, but it rose far from what they imagined. Good thing their sensei was on the way to insure their safety. That's one thing that drives Natsu to train more than anybody else.

Like every Genin squad were to go to the Chunnin Exams if ready, they were the ones to go to the finals. They went the whole way until succeding their goal to finsih being a Genin. One of his teammate made it behind the semi-finals, but her skill to read what's ahead of her qualified her to be a chunnin.

The Mizukage wanted to have a word with him now that he's a Chunnin. The thought of having a mission was greate to him since he loved to do them unless he felt lazy for the day. That wasn't why he was summoned to his office. It was to tell him that his old partner was captured by a group of missing-nins and wanted a whole lot more than money.

Chunnin Arc:Instead of doing what he was told he joined up with several different Chunnins and two Jounins to go save him. If he could remember correctly some of them were once with him at the academy. Once they had arrived at the place they were supposed to go, a chunnin was in disguise of a young woman not to notice a threat to them. Convinced the brought out the prisoner and without thinking Natsu and another Chunnin came from below the ground using Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique. The attacked started and the first thing Natsu would do is protect his friend since he was in a weak state.

By then most of the missing-nins were defeated and only about three were able to walk away. The anbu decided not to go after them since it seemed they didn't appear on the bingo book. In the hospital Natsu waited a long time about a week for his partner's recovery. The major problem was he was poisoned. The nrse he would be fine in about two weeks. So he decided to leave and become something.

The First that came to his mind whether to join the Anbu or just do some missions then go right to Jounin. His old teammate told him that it would be great experience for him to join, so that just what he did. The other reason was not to let what happen to his teammate happen to anybody else and catch missing-nins. He joined the Hunter-nins. He did his job easy and quickly. The reason why he retired from being an Anbu was all the bad things he saw and the orders he had to obey. The other reason was to become a Jounin. Now every time he has to take a mission he would remember the feeling of following orders that he disagreed. The only one who knew about that was his Ex-leader of the squad.

Jounin Arc:This was the most difficult time of his life. Where he had to obtain difficult training to come close to the others who where to take part on the exams. He failed the first time since he didn't know how it was going to take place. Instead of taking the exams the other year, he took the one after it so he would be ready for anything. The bad part was when he got to the finals, the match didn't take place instead it was war time. The match was to take place after it.

When the war was finally over the opponent he was supposed to face died, the Mizukage decided for defending the village and almost losing his right arm he was announced a new Jounin. So until he healed his arm from a bad burn an several cuts, he had his arm protected from a metal part. Once again he was offered the postion of a sensei, but he refused since he was ready to take another squad on missions, he preferred to do them by himself. Then as time flew by he walked around the Academy just to notice a young kid training and studying hard. He couldn't notice if he was already in the academy or not.

It started to become a daily routine to walk by their and see the kid over and over training harder and harder. He reminded him of himself. So he walked over to ask the kid's name and he told him he'll answer, but first he had to become his teacher. At first the idea was horrible to him, but in time he changed and took him as his pupil. He watched as he became stronger and passed through every exams in a flash. He became a strong Chunnin, but decided to stay on the Academy to help kids just like him.

Then from there he stuck to his old life of doing not much just boring missions. Almost every two months he went on an A-rank or S-rank mission. He looked forward to the weekends so not to do much just sleep.

RP sample: :(it has different places since is an rp sample from another site)

Impatiently Natsu watches through his opponent's eyes the move he was
    waiting to show. The only thing he could do was prepare for the attack with percussion. As the enemy launches attacks, Natsu dodges them with easy then what he really thought. If you were going to be this easy i would of finish you a long time ago. Ed said while doing handsigns for his favorite jutsu, gathering chakra on his right hand and forming a dark dragon with dark flames that could easily burn anyone.

Too bad for you I'm a water type. He had his own favorite and launched water vortex it straight at Natsu, since this was a mission Natsu had to make less disaster as possible,so each attack colided against each other leaving nothing but mess in their path.to win this round ill need to use some of my other power, Natsu thought to himself and starts looking stranger with eyes appearing almost taking his whole bodyHis powers seemed to have exploded.The enemy's hard breathing went through Natsu's ear over and over again.

He gather all his chakra in the attack to push back the enemy. Since I can see you going to win ill surrender and let you take me to the village...the enemy decided to spit out and Natsu disappeard his dragon, but the enemy didnt keep his part of the deal and Natsu was sent flying by a surprised vortex to a tree getting slam so hard all he could see and hear was the enemy running away laughing.Then he lost concious on the middle of nowhere.

Natsu was hummiliated by his action that he needed to be in a hospital, so he came to his mind to go back and finally take out his enemy,but this time he would put everything on the line even if someone gets in the way.Finally the day came that he could get out of his bed,but before that some old teammates came to see how he's doing and one shout out, Hey you should of at least stayed for atleast another week. Since you couldn't beat the criminal I guess I can go look for him. NAtsu didn't put attention to his rude comments, so he just answered, Whoever gets him first.

I was to impatient to get him that I couldn't see his trick,but now i don't even know where he could be. Then the Hokage's assisntant came tripping with an ermegency to Natsu. There you are the Hokage wants to see you right away and he won't take no for an answer. Before he went there.He went to the graveyard to put some flowers on his old sensei.He felt like a dad Natsu never experience,but Ed didn't like to think of that. Few minutes he was getting orders of where the criminal might be.

And so Natsu raced to the grass village to confront the enemy again,but this time he was followed by a anbu black op. What was going on went through his thoughts.Maybe more bounty hunters will want to get hteir hand on him he has a huge price on the bingo book. As he heard the wind blewing he saw kunais flying out of nowhere. They both took out their swords and started blocking with them.

I saw on over there near the huge tree. Ed said out loud,but the anbu already took him out without NAtsu noticing.They might be look outs for the criminal,stay alarmed. The Anbu when a couple of feet in front taking the lead.They could smell the ashes and meat some more criminal
    where cooking.We decided not to fight them just go around them.To our surprised we saw an abandoned house.We thought he might be in there, so Ed went to the front door and the took the roof.

Ed opened the door nervously,but he was amased and so was the Anbu.the criminal was lying on the floor with blood spots on his right side of the body.The Anbu said it was a couple of sword slashes,but he was dead couple of days ago.They carried the body all the way back to the leaf village to be examined.The Hokage wasn't so please to hear the news,but he had to be glad that he was dead since he was killing most people around the grass and leaf village.It took them quite some time to finally catch.Finally all the families and villages could rest.

Once he was doing another mission that required him and his group to travel outside the village to the Grass Village,but to their surprise when they reached the village's border there were a gang of criminals waiting for them.He took a moment to count them there were six or seven.They were far away, Ed order his team to stay close he was going to go in alone,he only told one of his teammates to have his back.

Once he reached them he had activated his tamoe 3 sharingan and waited with calmness for their first attack.The biggest of them all attacked first with great speed,but not good enough for him and his sharingan.He launched an attack at Ed, but just simply dodged it and followed with a kick sending him flying a couple of yards.All of the remaining members followed,but Ed just made handsigns and holded his breath,then releasing it with fireball destroying everything in its path.Some of them got burned and some just left without looking back.

With nonsurprised expression his group walked over to him and told him it was time to go to finish the mission.Once it was done they didn't return right away to their home village just to stay for some vacation on the village. All the way back to the village they da smiles and cheers that they finished the mission and had little vacation. Once they arrived at the gates, the bad news were starting to come. The first bad new was that his old best freind was betrayed by some rouge ninjas in the village.

Ed was a little ashamed and angry that some one like that could something so evil and worthless like that. The bad news didn't end there he was about to find out that his old house was burned down by the same ninjas that betrayed one of his best friends. Once he heard it he disappeared from the gates and headed towards the Hokage with an ashamed face. The first thing I'm going to do it hunt down those worthless ninjas and bring a stop to them, but first I have to find out where they could be. Once he opened the door there was other Chunnins and Jounins like himself.

They to were imformed about the incident some were even angrier than Ed.
    The first thought that came to his mind that they were brought here was to accomplish the same thing he is trying to do. The hokage just signaled him to get ready, Ed just responded with his head nodding. He gaved us some basic imformations about why they did what they did and where they might be.

Once the meeting was over, several ninjas went different directions to where they were imformed they might be staying. Ed's partner was the same that they just finished they mission. He felt glad that he still had one of his friend alive and he was going to be his partner for the next new big mission about to oocured. Now just wait for me, I'm going to avenge you Jusek, even if it might take me quite some time, but I'll do it. Ed looked forward to his battle, he gave a nod to his friend that they were approaching the enemie's territory....

Last edited by Cornelio Uchiha on Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sadara Uchiha
    Sadara Uchiha
    Anbu Black Ops
    Anbu Black Ops

Village : Uchiha Roof Top

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Cornelio Uchiha Empty Re: Cornelio Uchiha

Post by Sadara Uchiha Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:33 am

I Have 1 question, if you are a Ninjutsu and Genjutsu Shinobi then where are your jutsu's and Genjutsu's?
    Cornelio Uchiha
    Kiri Jounin
    Kiri Jounin

Post by Cornelio Uchiha Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:39 pm

Didn't you notice the spoilers.? o.o
    Click the word Spoiler and you'll see me list.
    Kiyomi Senshin
    Kiyomi Senshin
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Kiyomi Senshin Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:10 pm

Earth Release: Earth Style Wall
    C
    his jutsu creates a protective wall of earth.

Wouldn't this be B-rank or is it a junior version of the original earth wall that Sandaime Hokage created?

Earth Release: Earth Pillar Prison
    C
    This jutsu creates a large amount of rock pillars from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like thicket of wood.

Earth Release: Rock Trail
    C
    Kakuzu slams his hand on the ground and giant rocks jag the opponent from underneath.

Bump these two to B-rank.

Stone Armor
    B
    This technique makes earth-chakra flow through the body, absorbing the properties of stone around the user to form a skin-deep armor that is transparent and is only visible when light reflects off it. Despite encasing the user’s body, the armor has no apparent affect on the user’s speed or agility. The armor is shown to be able to defend from all forms of blunt-force trauma. At the same time, it enhances the user's strength for more powerful physical strikes and break free or through restraints and walls. Because this jutsu works by constantly absorbed earth properties, it requires no extra chakra after initiating it, yet still needs a sufficient amount of stone to be performed. While powerful, it is highly absorbent and too much water will eventually affect the user’s mobility and reduce its defensive might. Also if in a muddy terrain, the user’s excess weight can lead to sinking under.

Bump this to A-rank.

Hydration Technique
    A
    By liquefying the whole body at will, this technique makes it impossible to receive damage from physical attacks. From a single hair to the skin and muscles, everything can be liquefied and solidified at will. Be it to evade an enemy's attack during a short range battle, to infiltrate a structure, or to launch a surprise attack in a liquefied state, this technique boasts a high strategic value. Using this, the user can also re-shape their body parts for suitable situations. The only way to contain a user of this technique is to lock them up in an airtight container so they cannot move about. When the user passes out, they are turned into a jelly-like state.

As this technique turns the body into water, the user is vulnerable to lightning techniques. When Suigetsu was pinned down by Darui's sword, imbued with electricity, Suigetsu noted that he couldn't liquidize properly.

This would either be a Secret Technique or Hozuki Clan bloodline technique, but since you're already in a clan, please remove that.

Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death
    B
    Using this jutsu, Haku gathers some water from the air and surrounding environment into one thousand long needles. He then directs them to a specific target at high speed, leaping backwards before impact so he doesn't get caught in the crossfire. While the needles do surround a target from all sides, they don't appear above the target, creating an escape route. Haku is able to perform this jutsu with one-handed seals, allowing him to pin an opponent's arm and attack while they cannot use any techniques themselves.

Lessen the effects of this technique since it's originally supposed to be a Hyouton attack.
    Sadara Uchiha
    Sadara Uchiha
    Anbu Black Ops
    Anbu Black Ops

Village : Uchiha Roof Top

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Sadara Uchiha Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:48 pm

Oh ok i see sorry for my question earlier.
    Cornelio Uchiha
    Kiri Jounin
    Kiri Jounin

Post by Cornelio Uchiha Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:48 pm

I removed that two last one and edited the rest.
    Iori
    Iori
    Team Taka Leader
    Team Taka Leader

Village : Behind you naked eating a pie

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Iori Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:54 pm

Sadara stop posting in apps
    Kiyomi Senshin
    Kiyomi Senshin