NarutoGaiden

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarutoGaiden

This is Naruo Rivals 2.0 the advanced version of Naruto Rivals.

Affiliate

~None at the Moment~

Latest topics

» Kiyomi Senshin vs. [Whoever Wants To Join]
Streets of Kiri EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 pm by Kiyomi Senshin

» Traveling to Amakagakure
Streets of Kiri EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:48 pm by Sadara Uchiha

» Kyosuke Kagami finish
Streets of Kiri EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:39 pm by Asher Senju

» Katsu Uchiha (W.I.P)
Streets of Kiri EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:15 pm by Leo

» Kusanagi clan
Streets of Kiri EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:08 am by Asher Senju

» Kyo Kusanagi WIP
Streets of Kiri EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:05 am by Asher Senju

» Mizukage's Office
Streets of Kiri EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:21 am by Cornelio Uchiha

» Zaku And (Whoever Wants To Join)
Streets of Kiri EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:39 am by Zaku Hitashi

» A boreing day...or not.
Streets of Kiri EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:05 pm by Iori

Streets of Kiri

Cornelio Uchiha
    Kiri Jounin
    Kiri Jounin

Village : Kirigakure

Streets of Kiri Empty Streets of Kiri

Post by Cornelio Uchiha Sun May 02, 2010 3:55 pm

Walking down the streets made Corn feel really hungry everytime he looked to a sotre he would find people piging out and having a good time. Meh, he was going to eat sooner or later. Today was a normal day, always looked that same. He would wake up to walk around then head towards the Mizukage's building to see if he had anything new for him. Today he was relaxed and didn't feel like doing much except for sleeping and eating.

He walked into an ordinary looking restaurant which was offering a special which he enjoyed. He stood up and placed the money on the table and walked out. After he eats, he feels like resting. It would have to wait since today he hasn't gone to the Mizukage.
    Blah, I don't know about today, too tired and lazy like most days. Today it just seems different like i don't have a motivation to do simply nothing. I hope if I go to the Mizukage he would give me something interesting to do.

He looked around for someone he used to say hi to every single day for the last couple of years. Being a Jounin was kind of boring to him. Simply just going to missions and having a squad. Good thing he didn't have a squad right now. He was young and he wanted to spent the next couple of year having fun and excitement, but he was a Jounin which meant it wasn't going to be too fun. He hasn't noticed to many ninas around there. Maybe they are on a mission or with the Mizukage, he thought. Now he wanted to go to the office to find out more and get something to do.

So he walked over to a building and went in. several minutes after that he walked out waving back at the window. He took a deep breath and picked up his paced since he already has lost enough time eating breakfast and saying hello to some old friends which he knew a long time ago.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:40 am