NarutoGaiden

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarutoGaiden

This is Naruo Rivals 2.0 the advanced version of Naruto Rivals.

Affiliate

~None at the Moment~

Latest topics

» Kiyomi Senshin vs. [Whoever Wants To Join]
A chance meeting? [private Kei and Iori] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 pm by Kiyomi Senshin

» Traveling to Amakagakure
A chance meeting? [private Kei and Iori] EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:48 pm by Sadara Uchiha

» Kyosuke Kagami finish
A chance meeting? [private Kei and Iori] EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:39 pm by Asher Senju

» Katsu Uchiha (W.I.P)
A chance meeting? [private Kei and Iori] EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:15 pm by Leo

» Kusanagi clan
A chance meeting? [private Kei and Iori] EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:08 am by Asher Senju

» Kyo Kusanagi WIP
A chance meeting? [private Kei and Iori] EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:05 am by Asher Senju

» Mizukage's Office
A chance meeting? [private Kei and Iori] EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:21 am by Cornelio Uchiha

» Zaku And (Whoever Wants To Join)
A chance meeting? [private Kei and Iori] EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:39 am by Zaku Hitashi

» A boreing day...or not.
A chance meeting? [private Kei and Iori] EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:05 pm by Iori

2 posters

A chance meeting? [private Kei and Iori]

Kei-Kun
    Kei-Kun
    Konoha Chunin
    Konoha Chunin

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

A chance meeting? [private Kei and Iori] Empty A chance meeting? [private Kei and Iori]

Post by Kei-Kun Sun May 02, 2010 8:14 pm

Roy was in the training area for kiri he wanted to use his blood line limit. He foucused his genes to his hands and slowly started to change them. His nails grew longer and more metal like, As his hands turned black as mid night and bigger. His hands now in claw form he looked at a dense rock. "Lets try them out on that." he thought dashing at it with the speed of an ANBU as he jumped into the are and off a tree and slashed at the rock landing behind it, As the rock started to slide cut in half "They are much sharper then i thought." roy thought to him self.
    Iori
    Iori
    Team Taka Leader
    Team Taka Leader

Village : Behind you naked eating a pie

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

A chance meeting? [private Kei and Iori] Empty Re: A chance meeting? [private Kei and Iori]

Post by Iori Sun May 02, 2010 8:20 pm

The weather was hot, not just ordinary hot, it was blazing hot, this weather was very wierd, it was never hot in Kirigakure but for somereason it was today. Iroi was walking past the kirigakure park with his long white hair coming down over his face while his light blue eyes sparkled in the heat. "Lets try them out on that." Iroi heard from the training grounds just on the other side of the Kirigakure park as Iroi walked towards that direction. Hmmmm what is this ?, a genin training, wait what the hell is up with his hand ? Iroi thought watching hiddenly not being seen yet.
    Kei-Kun
    Kei-Kun
    Konoha Chunin
    Konoha Chunin

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

A chance meeting? [private Kei and Iori] Empty Re: A chance meeting? [private Kei and Iori]

Post by Kei-Kun Sun May 02, 2010 8:26 pm

Roy smirked "Lets try something else." he said out loud this time. He saw a rat coon run by he picked it up by it's neck and absorbed it into him self, As balck tentacles came out of his body stabing through the poor animal breaking down its dna and turning said dna into roys own in a matter of seconds. Roy then turned into the rat coon [This is perfect!} roy thought.
    Iori
    Iori
    Team Taka Leader
    Team Taka Leader

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Iori Sun May 02, 2010 8:35 pm

Iroi looked at the young Kirigakrue Genin train This genin is wierd, something wrong is going on here Iroi thought watching as a Rat Coon rolled past the young kirigakure Genin. The kirigakure picked the rat coon up and started transforming into the Rat coon What the hell, This Genin is an ordinary Ninja, he has some kind of power, it must be his Kekki Genki Iroi thought to himself walking out from behind the tree. "That sure is some trick kid" Iroi said to the kirigakure genin looking at him with a hard and harsh gaze. "Tell me? how does that work in a fight?" Iroi said getting in a wierd stance as he closed his eyes re-opening them. Vains popped up around his eye's, while his pupile turned fully yellow, looking at the Kirigakure genin with a harder gaze, Iroi could see his Chakra Points.
    Kei-Kun
    Kei-Kun
    Konoha Chunin
    Konoha Chunin

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Kei-Kun Mon May 03, 2010 7:25 am

Roy's eye twitched at being called "kid." "KID I'M OLDER THEN YOU BRAT!" he yelled at the kid. "And as for a fight it cant be used in one, it is mainly used for sneaking into areas." roy explained to the guy.
    Iori
    Iori
    Team Taka Leader
    Team Taka Leader

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Iori Mon May 03, 2010 9:08 pm

(Make your posts longer, at least a paragraph.)

Iroi watched with a hard and evil gaze at this kirigakure genin. Unlike himself, this ninja gets made at words and also shows his feelings, meaning he shows his weakness. Iroi looked at the Kirigakure genin with a gaze when he got mad "KID I'M OLDER THEN YOU BRAT!" The kirigakure genin said in anger. "Well dont you got a temper ?." Iroi said turning his back to the Kirigakure Genin with dissapointment.
    Kei-Kun
    Kei-Kun
    Konoha Chunin
    Konoha Chunin

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Kei-Kun Thu May 06, 2010 3:34 pm

"Well dont you got a temper ?." the kid said to roy as the kid turned around. Roy sighed "Listen man by all rights i'm a ninja an adult. I just get offended when i'm called kid." roy explained to the guy. Roy then took out a cross necklace and looked at it.
    Iori
    Iori
    Team Taka Leader
    Team Taka Leader

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Iori Thu May 06, 2010 3:49 pm

OOC: make sure your posts are at least 5 lines

Iroi smiled with a hard and harsh gaze as he moved his sliver hues to the right shaking his head so his light black hair would not get in the way of his eyes. "Why are Kirigakure ninja always weak, when i was in Konoha... Never mind" Iroi said moving his young pale lips in a perfect motion as he talked to Roy. I wonder what the necklace means ? Iroi thought to himself with a wierd feeling inside his stomach.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:13 pm