NarutoGaiden

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarutoGaiden

This is Naruo Rivals 2.0 the advanced version of Naruto Rivals.

Affiliate

~None at the Moment~

Latest topics

» Kiyomi Senshin vs. [Whoever Wants To Join]
Bored Akatsuki EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 pm by Kiyomi Senshin

» Traveling to Amakagakure
Bored Akatsuki EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:48 pm by Sadara Uchiha

» Kyosuke Kagami finish
Bored Akatsuki EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:39 pm by Asher Senju

» Katsu Uchiha (W.I.P)
Bored Akatsuki EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:15 pm by Leo

» Kusanagi clan
Bored Akatsuki EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:08 am by Asher Senju

» Kyo Kusanagi WIP
Bored Akatsuki EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:05 am by Asher Senju

» Mizukage's Office
Bored Akatsuki EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:21 am by Cornelio Uchiha

» Zaku And (Whoever Wants To Join)
Bored Akatsuki EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:39 am by Zaku Hitashi

» A boreing day...or not.
Bored Akatsuki EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:05 pm by Iori

2 posters

Bored Akatsuki

Asher Senju
    Asher Senju
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Bored Akatsuki Empty Bored Akatsuki

Post by Asher Senju Sun May 02, 2010 8:56 pm

Asher walk slowly up to Iwagakure holding his sword Asher got up to the gate as the Iwagakure two ninjas ran up and said "stop who are you?" as the other Ninja turn his head with sweat running down the guys face as he then started to scream the word Akatsuki out loud Asher then slighty turn his blade and quickly swing it and slash then ninjas nick as he fell to his knee and blood ran down the body the other ninja had a scared face as he slowly back up and turn around and started to run as Asher smiled and said "i love it when thay try to run" as Asher quickly dash and slash the ninja in half from the waste as the ninja top half slowly slid down and fell to the floor as the ninja said "ho-hokage p-r-o-tect -h" as the ninja then died Asher then pick up the ninja top half of the body and slowly walk in to he village while draging the body on the floor and blood trail leading out side of the village.

Asher pick up the body and toss it thrue the house as he then kick down the door and started to slash down any one in side the house blood flying out of the house doors and blood on the windows as the Akatsuki made his move.
    Sadara Uchiha
    Sadara Uchiha
    Anbu Black Ops
    Anbu Black Ops

Village : Uchiha Roof Top

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Bored Akatsuki Empty Re: Bored Akatsuki

Post by Sadara Uchiha Mon May 03, 2010 9:33 am

A Large figure lurked over the male below as he looked at the blood trail. "Hmmm?" said the male Sadara as he then gripped his right hand upon the hilt of his sword which sat upon his waist, his second sword sat comfortably on his back. He then leaped off the high building and landed in front of the male Asher now saying "So been hunting you for a while now, but your chakra trail can never lie." He slightly drew his diamond crafted blade from its wooden sheath as he sighed some now narrowing his Silver hues upon the male in the distance, within the blink of an eye he activated his Mangekyou Sharingan in its new final form now revealing its silver swirl within it. A Great laughter filled the air as the male Sadara felt the brush of the wind gently past his face and shake his ANBU mask upon his side. "So when ever you want to do this I'm ready." Said the male Sadara
    Asher Senju
    Asher Senju
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Asher Senju Mon May 03, 2010 1:48 pm

"the Mangekyou Sharingan its been so long sence i seen that" asher said as he twist his blade as he lifted his blade up and swong it createing a small black cresent moon that was fast as Asher then form hand signs and use Wood Release: Binding Nest as asher summon a tree around his opponent to bind him. "to bad i have to kill you. little uchiha becuse you bored me" as Asher perform a larg Getsuga Tenshō at the uchiha.
    Sadara Uchiha
    Sadara Uchiha
    Anbu Black Ops
    Anbu Black Ops

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Sadara Uchiha Tue May 04, 2010 8:59 am

He Seen the ground then begin to crackle around him as he then sen this right hand from the hilt of his sword and then began to form hand signs now leaping into the air out of the way of the attack that Asher had now done. Upon forming the five hand signs saying " Fire Style Flaming Tornado!" He shot a volley of Flaming balls that hit the ground and began to swirl and create a Tornado of flames. The flames destroyed the wood as he then smirked now lading sideways on the building and laughing a bit at the male Asher below. "You think i am boring?" said the male Sadara now with a slight smirk on his face as he then began to tilt his head sideways a bit.

OCC: Yo are we fighting to kill?
    Asher Senju
    Asher Senju
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Asher Senju Tue May 04, 2010 3:30 pm

Asher grip his sword and swing at the Flaming Tornado draining some of its chakra making is weaker as Asher stood holding his black in the way of the jutsu blocking the jutsu. Asher walk over to a steelbeam and rip it apart as his grip bent the beam. with the beam on asher left shoulder and his sword in his right asher started to flow chakra thrue the beam and then quickly swing the beam with all of his might at the anbu on the roof trying to take him down with a single swing.

OOC: this is a OFF RPG battle so i dont care if this is a battle to the death
    Sadara Uchiha
    Sadara Uchiha
    Anbu Black Ops
    Anbu Black Ops

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Sadara Uchiha Wed May 05, 2010 8:37 am

Seeing the rather large chakra reinforced steel beam coming at him he then simply smirked some as he then placed his left hand within his back pouch and then leaped into the air and threw a number of several shuriken towards the male Asher below him now as he then formed three hand signsnow saying " Kage bunshin no Jutsu!" Multiplying the shuriken into two thousand, they all hurled towards Asher's form now, He was now successfully out of the way of the steel beam as he then landed upon the wall once again smirking saying "Is that all you got kid?"

OCC: Well i just say a simple capture mission but you get away and we just finish it in story unfolding like me and you just keep it going like i keep tracking you later how about that?
    Asher Senju
    Asher Senju
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Asher Senju Wed May 05, 2010 3:40 pm

Asher quickly place his hand on the floor and perform Wood Release: Dense Woodland Wall as a lot of wood branches grow at high speed from it, interlacing to form a wide barrier as asher then created another asher using Wood Clone Technique with the Dense Woodland Wall blocking Sadara view of asher Asher quickly perform hand signs and use Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique and vansih under ground as the clone stood there waiting for the for the ninjas next turn.

OOC:Shure that will do it has already begien
    Sadara Uchiha
    Sadara Uchiha
    Anbu Black Ops
    Anbu Black Ops

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Sadara Uchiha Wed May 05, 2010 7:16 pm

A slight temble was felt in the ground as he then felt something strange. He then looked towards the male now as his wood wall had now been complete and he could not get a clear view of the male Asher. He then formed five hand seals saying " Ash production Shadow clone!" Two clones now appeared on each side of the male Sadara now as he then leaped to a higher spot on the wall now looking down seeing what looked like the male Asher below, his eyes began to read its chakra trail and noticed that it didn't have one he then yelled out loud "Thats not him it's a clone be on your Guard!" He then leaped off the building and focused a massive ammount of chakra within his right hand and slammed it upon the ground as he then created a ripple within the earth's surface, this allowed him to virtually pin point where the Akatsuki was by where no rippples appeared, He then leaped backwards to watch his work and try to spot the male Male Asher now.

OCC: that was just so random
    Asher Senju
    Asher Senju
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Asher Senju Wed May 05, 2010 7:51 pm

Asher jump up from behind of Sadara and quickly swing his blade as he release the fire chakra that he absorb in to his blade back at Sadara on the roof as asher then place his sword facing up and the blade pointing away from asher as he said "kuro juujika" as Asher create a giant cross made of darkness that stood in the back ground as asher swing his Getsuga Tenshō to create a small black cresent moon that was faster and powerfull then his early Getsuga Tenshō attack as asher clone pick up the stealbeam and dash at Sadara clones and swing it at them.
    Sadara Uchiha
    Sadara Uchiha
    Anbu Black Ops
    Anbu Black Ops

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Sadara Uchiha Wed May 05, 2010 8:11 pm

Hehehe now your mine the male Sadara Said he then turned as he then said" Inverted world!"This was one of Sadara abilities of his eyes to have an inverted affect on everything. So the Sword attack that was now coming for him now slammed into the head of the Asher now with ease as he smirked some watching the male fly back some. The clone that was going for his clones instead way dashing away from him in this world. "You see now your going to play a game in my inverted world, everything you do towards me will only affect you hope you can keep up"

OCC: This jutsu i perfected a while ago basically you just shot something at me in my inverted world it comes back at you instead of at me why you ask is because its inverted. like if you threw something at me in this world it would simply come back and hit you so you get my drift ya know

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:14 am