NarutoGaiden

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarutoGaiden

This is Naruo Rivals 2.0 the advanced version of Naruto Rivals.

Affiliate

~None at the Moment~

Latest topics

» Kiyomi Senshin vs. [Whoever Wants To Join]
Mission request form EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 pm by Kiyomi Senshin

» Traveling to Amakagakure
Mission request form EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:48 pm by Sadara Uchiha

» Kyosuke Kagami finish
Mission request form EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:39 pm by Asher Senju

» Katsu Uchiha (W.I.P)
Mission request form EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:15 pm by Leo

» Kusanagi clan
Mission request form EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:08 am by Asher Senju

» Kyo Kusanagi WIP
Mission request form EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:05 am by Asher Senju

» Mizukage's Office
Mission request form EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:21 am by Cornelio Uchiha

» Zaku And (Whoever Wants To Join)
Mission request form EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:39 am by Zaku Hitashi

» A boreing day...or not.
Mission request form EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:05 pm by Iori

Mission request form

Ash Kaguya
    Ash Kaguya

Village : Konohagakure

Mission request form Empty Mission request form

Post by Ash Kaguya Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:14 am

If you are part of the leaf village you are required to do a least one mission a week if you are Anbu
    or higher you are require 2 mission's a week unless you have a good reason otherwise. witch you will post in the I can't do a mission this week on the count of.

1. RL issues
    [this is so understandable just please let me know then we have no promblem]

2. The mission I have given says that it can last more then a week
    [There may be times when I will alway you to have a mission longer usally this will sometimes be chunnin not always Anbu and Jounin should exspect this.]

3. You are having trouble keeping up with the posts and or post count required.

Now each mission will have a word count you can go over it if you like this is entirely up to you. Theses missions are you, you create them I give you the plot and you come up with the middle and ending, meaning you are the good guy and the bad the more you have the more exp you will acumlate over time you may also save a score if you like such as this.

(E)ranks- (D)ranks- (C)ranks- (B)ranks- (A)ranks (S)ranks-

Down below is the template that you must fill out in the mission requests post during you mission after aceppting it after completing set mission you must post you complted it in the mission complted post with your name and a link to the mission you wrote. Last but not least I will like all Leaf ninja's to have fun with this and be creative and also you will never be sent to kill another char on this forum.

When a mission is done you will be given a set amount of point's theses point's can be used to reduce the admount of words needed for another post of mission that would be done for me 1 point = 100 2 ponits = 200 but you can not uses all your points to complete a mission entirlly for that is not allowed the most you can spend is

200 = E
    500 = D
    700 = C
    800 = B
    900 = A
    1000 = S

The more mission's you keep the more attenion you will attract from the village theses point can also count towards jutsu's that can be learned by higher ranked ninja's located in the village but the village only you must speak to me first to have this accepted.

Name: (What's you name?)

Your Rank: (Genin,Chunin,ect)

All Ranked mission's Done: (if any)

Element: (What's your Element)

Patner(s) if you like: (If you and a friend would like to do a mission togather)

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:06 am