NarutoGaiden

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarutoGaiden

This is Naruo Rivals 2.0 the advanced version of Naruto Rivals.

Affiliate

~None at the Moment~

Latest topics

» Kiyomi Senshin vs. [Whoever Wants To Join]
Mission {Kamui} EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 pm by Kiyomi Senshin

» Traveling to Amakagakure
Mission {Kamui} EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:48 pm by Sadara Uchiha

» Kyosuke Kagami finish
Mission {Kamui} EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:39 pm by Asher Senju

» Katsu Uchiha (W.I.P)
Mission {Kamui} EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:15 pm by Leo

» Kusanagi clan
Mission {Kamui} EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:08 am by Asher Senju

» Kyo Kusanagi WIP
Mission {Kamui} EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:05 am by Asher Senju

» Mizukage's Office
Mission {Kamui} EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:21 am by Cornelio Uchiha

» Zaku And (Whoever Wants To Join)
Mission {Kamui} EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:39 am by Zaku Hitashi

» A boreing day...or not.
Mission {Kamui} EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:05 pm by Iori

Mission {Kamui}

Anubis
    Anubis
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin

Village : Konohagakure

Mission {Kamui} Empty Mission {Kamui}

Post by Anubis Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:59 am

(This is outside the Village)
    Also another note. I ignored the detail that " all the pets got out" since I noticed it after I had finished my topic and I didn't start editing.

Sadaharu was walking towards pet shop, Anubis sitting on top of him. He calmly looked around, inspecting the surroundings. He sniffed some air to his nose and then said to Sadaharu. "The pet shop should be close" Sadaharu said something "whauw wauh" Anubis then smiled a little. "Oh, you already know it, increase speed a little then" Sadaharu gave agreeing bark and moved a little speed. Wind blew trough Anubis's hair. He loved it and after about 1 minute of Sadaharu's quick dashing they finally reached the pet store.

In front of the pet store Anubis jumped of Sadaharu and walked into the shop. "You wait here Sadaharu." Said Anubis. Sadaharu just nodded and sat down. Anubis calmly started walking into the shop. He opened the door. He could smell the smell of animals but there were almost no around. Just some dogs and rabbits. It was very quiet, Anubis could tell just by looking at the animals that they were sad. Not because they couldn't escape but because there were no one around. Anubis suddenly became little sad.

He looked down for 5 seconds and then tried to find the shop owner. After some looking he spotted her behind the counter, eyes closed. It looked like granny was sleeping.
    Anubis calmly stepped closer. His steps were soundless Some animals were looking at him but it didn't bother him. Anubis started to wake granny up but when leaning over to her she noticed the list of escaped animals. Anubis took it. 'Good, she had made it before I arrived' He calmly started looking it while walking out of the building. He walked to Sadaharu and showed him the list.

For Konoha Shinobi

Lost Animals:
    3 Dogs
    5 Rabbits
    3 Cats

"You should be happy that there weren't a lot of pets"

Anubis folded the list together and placed it inside his ninja bag. "Alright, we split up so we could do the job quicker. You try rounding up Cats and Rabbits while I take dogs. I am not used to Rabbits and Cats smell so it might be little hard for me but I am sure you are able to do it." Sadaharu gave one agreeing bark and rushed away going to find escaped animals. "Well then, guess I should head out too."

Anubis looked around and channeled some chakra trough his nose, trying to find some Dog's smell. After about 10 seconds of smelling air he quietly mubmeled. "Now, there is Sadaharu but where are the others, I wish granny would have given the breed also" Anubis closed his eyes and after about 30 minutes he was able to find another dog's smell 'Oh there is one, no there are two together'. Anubis quickly started dashing towards that place.

After some time of quick running he had caught up to two dogs. One was big brown and other was quite small, black one. Anubis approached carefully. He was familiar with dogs and he knew how they would react. The dogs noticed Anubis but he only smiled. He reached out both of his hands showing that he did want no harm to the dogs. He then calmly started walking closer to them but they started barking. Anubis wasn't scared, rather he calmly mumbled. "So that is what happened.. mhm, mhm" Anubis placed both of his hands next to him and said with calm voice. "Can I trust you that you both go back to old granny." The bigger dog nodded. "Look after the little one, alright" Bigger dog barked and both of them started running towards pet store.

Anubis started running towards his another destination. He ran very quickly and his face didn't show any kindness, rather it looked like it was troubled by something. After about 5 minutes of quickly looking he finally reached one place, in the forest. He sniffed the air and loudly said. "There" He ran very quickly to one place and saw one injured dog. The injuries were quite bad. "I have to give him quick treatment now. Good thing that my mother is a vet" Anubis quickly started healing the dog and after about 10 minutes the first aid was given. "Now he should hold on for some time"Anubis started carrying the dog. He had to move slowly not to injure the dog.

After quite some time he had reached the pet store where Sadaharu, two other dogs and old lady who had woken up earlier were already waiting. Anubis smiled but he didn't hurry his steps. Granny looked worried and moved to Anubis as fast as he could. "Don't worry, he wont die but it might take some time for him to heal" Said Anubis with his normal tone. Granny said "Thank Goodness. The white big dog rounded up all the other animals already so I think it is alright now" Anubis smiled a little and when he reached Sadaharu he said "Good Work Partner" Sadaharu's face turned happy and after Anubis had placed down the dog in the pet store he and Sadaharu started talking with all the pets. It looked like they gave all the pets a lecture not to run away anymore. The animals quietly heard it and after that Anubis said bye to granny, gave back her missing pet list and left the pet store back to Hokage's Office.

WC: 900

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:15 am