NarutoGaiden

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarutoGaiden

This is Naruo Rivals 2.0 the advanced version of Naruto Rivals.

Affiliate

~None at the Moment~

Latest topics

» Kiyomi Senshin vs. [Whoever Wants To Join]
Requesting Mission {Anubis} EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 pm by Kiyomi Senshin

» Traveling to Amakagakure
Requesting Mission {Anubis} EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:48 pm by Sadara Uchiha

» Kyosuke Kagami finish
Requesting Mission {Anubis} EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:39 pm by Asher Senju

» Katsu Uchiha (W.I.P)
Requesting Mission {Anubis} EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:15 pm by Leo

» Kusanagi clan
Requesting Mission {Anubis} EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:08 am by Asher Senju

» Kyo Kusanagi WIP
Requesting Mission {Anubis} EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:05 am by Asher Senju

» Mizukage's Office
Requesting Mission {Anubis} EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:21 am by Cornelio Uchiha

» Zaku And (Whoever Wants To Join)
Requesting Mission {Anubis} EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:39 am by Zaku Hitashi

» A boreing day...or not.
Requesting Mission {Anubis} EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:05 pm by Iori

2 posters

Requesting Mission {Anubis}

Anubis
    Anubis
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin

Village : Konohagakure

Requesting Mission {Anubis} Empty Requesting Mission {Anubis}

Post by Anubis Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:43 am

Anubis from Inuzuka clan was walking to Hokage's Mansion. He had orange messy hair with a pony tail. It suited with his Blue, Animal Like eyes quite well. His cheeks were decorated with red fang markings of Inuzuka clan. As usual his loved dog walked besides him. They both seemed quite happy. "Now Then, I can't remember even where Hokage's Office was clearly," said Anubis to Sadaharu while laughing quietly. He couldn't do it loudly because there were some people around. When calmly walking around in the building he finally reached one door with words "Hokage's Office" written on it.

Anubis smiled to Sadaharu. He then smoothed his hair a little to make himself look little better. Even though he did it quite long his hair was still quite messy and then he gave up. He knocked on the door. Anubis didn't wait for answer, he just stepped in since he knew that Hokage would have nothing to hide. He calmly walked closer to Hokage's Desk, bowed his head a little and said. "Greetings, Lord Hokage, I am Anubis Inuzuka. And dog next to me is Sadaharu." He then raised his head and proceeded "I would like to have a mission, but nothing too difficult since me and my dog haven't been on missions for quite a long time and I might be little rusty." He said those words with honest voice and then calmly started waiting for Lord Hokage's answer.

Name: Anubis Inuzuka

Your Rank: Genin

All Ranked mission's Done:
    E-Ranks: 0
    D-Ranks: 0
    C-Ranks: 0
    B-Ranks: 0
    A-Ranks: 0
    S-Ranks: 0

Element: Lighting

Patner(s) if you like: Sadaharu (My Dog)
    Ash Kaguya
    Ash Kaguya

Requesting Mission {Anubis} Empty Re: Requesting Mission {Anubis}

Post by Ash Kaguya Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:08 am

Ash looked up at the young genin and smiled a great big smile. "Welcome, welcome so you want a nice easy mission." Ash says while getting up with a paper in his hand saying "Ok this is you mission read it well the old women really wants this done and she is a very sweet women." Ash smiles again and walks back over to his desk where he goes back to sorting out through papers that were scrambled around on his desk.

D - Rank

Mission Details: An old women has run her local pet shop out of the village for quite sometime. The other night she acedentlly left the door open and all the pets got out, your mission is to go to her shop get a list of the animal's and return them back to the shop.

Good luck young Genin

~The Hokage
    Anubis
    Anubis
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin

Post by Anubis Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:08 am

Anubis smiled a little. "Thank You Lord Hokage. This Mission suits me just fine. I get quite along with animals and I think I can complete this mission quite easily" He looked at Sadaharu. "Let's go then, shall we" Sadaharu barked out "Whauwh" and turned around. So did Anubis and calmly started walking towards the door. He placed his hand on the doorhandle and said. "Farewell Lord Hokage." He opened the door and Sadaharu walked out from there while Anubis followed. He then quietly closed the door and breathed out heavily. "Good, we didn't get any hard missions." He quickly started shaking his head till it was messy again. "Much Better" Said Anubis with calm tone and then sat on Sadaharu. Sadaharu calmly started walking out of the building.
    Anubis
    Anubis
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin

Post by Anubis Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:02 am

Anubis and Sadaharu had reached back to Hokage's office. Like the last time he started smoothing his hair but he didn't do it much because he knew it wouldn't help anyways. He then knocked to the door like last time and stepped in, Sadaharu behind him. "Hello again Lord Hokage. I have completed the mission. It was a great success" Sadaharu barked out some wauhws showing that Anubis wasn't lying. Then they both calmly started waiting for Hokage's response.
    (Sorry for short post)

~Link to the Mission~
    Ash Kaguya
    Ash Kaguya

Post by Ash Kaguya Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:56 pm

"You did a great job, the nice lady told me everything you did a great job if you like another mission you are more the welcome to have another if you would like to." Ash said from his desk, Ash then started to stable paper's to the walls and then he walked over to the window and opened it. The breeze came through with a nice cool air that creased Ash's skin.
    Anubis
    Anubis
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin

Post by Anubis Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:13 am

Anubis bowed his head a little. "Thank You for your kind words but it wasn't really that difficult thanks to my my ability to get along with animals." Kamui turned his head towards Sadaharu. "You should better praise him because he did most of the work." Sadaharu was really happy because of the words his master had told him. He started to get into his playful mood which wasn't actually a very good sign. Anubis felt cool breeze which felt quite good. He smiled a little and now started speaking again. "And Lord Hokage, I actually want another mission ... if it is okay with Sadaharu of course" Sadaharu gave one agreeing bark and it was settled now. "Alright, I want another misison, but this time something little harder please."

Name: Anubis Inuzuka

Your Rank: Genin

All Ranked mission's Done:
    E-Ranks: 0
    D-Ranks: 1
    C-Ranks: 0
    B-Ranks: 0
    A-Ranks: 0
    S-Ranks: 0

Element:
    Lighting

Patner(s) if you like: Sadaharu (My Dog)

Mission - B Rank
    A group of 3 have sneaked to the Village. They are bandits at genin level and after something in the Village.

(Ash, as an Hokage please increase your post size a lot)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:42 am